If you’d like your product reviewed please contact me at email@example.com. Please be sure to send me a description of your product and a link to your website/store.
- Items for review will need to be full size in order for me to review it properly. The product will then become my property, and won’t be returned.
- Reviews will be posed within 3-6 weeks of receiving the product, unless other arrangements have been made.
- The review will contain information about your company/products; I abide by Google policies regarding links and fully disclosure per FTC guidelines.
- The review will be posted on Facebook and Twitter.
- This is a family friendly blog and products that I review must be family friendly as well.
Giveaways are a fantastic way to increase traffic to your website, and promote your product.
- All Cats in the Cradle giveaways will be open to the US unless otherwise stated by the sponsor
- The giveaway will be hosted for 2 weeks, unless another time frame has been agreed upon.
- Once a giveaway has ended and a winner has been selected and verified, the winners information will be sent to the sponsor. The sponsor is then responsible for shipping the prize to the winner. This should be done within a reasonable time frame of 2-3 weeks, unless other arrangements have been made.
- Giveaway winners will be selected using Rafflecopter or other Giveaway Tools which we use.
- As with product reviews, giveaways will be promoted on Facebook and Twitter. They will also be added to our collection of giveaway pages.
This is a personal blog, written and edited by me, with the occasional Guest Blogger. I do, at times, accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation including products for review/giveaways.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog, but never my opinions. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.Even though I receive compensation or free product(s) for these posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinion, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Referral, Affiliate and Tracking Links Policies
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for bloggers and sites to earn advertising fees by promoting and linking to Amazon properties. Rest assured that I only link to products that I use, recommend, or just would want. Clicking on or purchasing something I have recommended from Amazon does NOT increase or impact your cost in any way.
In regards to the sweepstakes I post from other sites, I may/or may not use my own referral links in the posts, sweepstakes listings, on Twitter, on Facebook, Google Plus, Pinterest, and Instagram to get extra entries in sweepstakes. Feel free to share your referral links in the comments on a giveaway listing, and anywhere a comment is allowed (ie, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Plus) to get extra entries into a sweepstakes or contest.
When you enter a giveaway at Cats In the Cradle your information is kept private and will not be shared with giveaway sponsors, or anyone else for that matter, unless it is explicitly stated on the blog post, or within the form itself. If you win a giveaway on this blog, please note that your email address and home address may/will need to be shared with the sponsors in some cases for prize fulfillment.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.