I am a member of the Bible Gateway Blogger Grid (BG2). As a #BibleGatewayPartner, I have received a copy of “Young Women Love God Greatly Bible” published by Thomas Nelson Publishers at no cost to me in exchange for an honest review.
This is the Bible that helps young women love God greatly with their lives using an easy system for applying God’s Word and encouragement from women of faith, past and present.
How do you, as a young woman, learn to love God and others well in this crazy, upside-down world? There is no better way than through God’s Word. The Young Women Love God Greatly Bible uses the proven SOAP Bible study framework—Scripture, Observation, Application, and Prayer—to create the path for daily, personal interaction with the Bible and the God who loves you. Combined with devotions, profiles of biblical and historical women, personal testimonies from women around the world, and mentor letters to guide you through life’s challenges and questions, this Bible provides a safe and encouraging community-like experience to grow in your faith and navigate life through the truth of the Word.
- Book Introductions & Memory Verses for each book of the Bible
- 50 Reading Plans for reading through Scripture with daily readings using the SOAP method
- 10 Topical Reading Plans around life’s issues, such as fear and anxiety, truth and lies, and friendship
- 25 Letters from a Mentor offer instruction, encouragement, and love from a seasoned woman of faith
- 25 Heroes of the Bible features profiles of women who followed God at different times and circumstances
- 25 Heroes of the Past articles highlight women throughout the history of the church who made a difference for God’s Kingdom
- 100 Devotions for encouragement and teaching deeper insights about God’s Word
- 66 Personal Testimonies shared by women from around the world
- Reflection Questions, Challenges, and Journaling Space in the wide margins next to the Scripture text
- 10 Maps paint a visual picture of the biblical geography in the Old and New Testaments
- 10 Detailed Timelines display historical events of Israel, the life of Jesus, and the early church
- Clear and readable NET Comfort Print in 9.5-point print size
Have a Look Inside: Click/Swipe the Pictures Below
My Thoughts on The Bible
This Bible is uniquely designed for young women and this generation. Its design is gorgeous, from the cover to the interior. In a world where everything is crazy and upside down, I think this is the perfect Bible to introduce to the young women in your life. There is no better way to equip and encourage the younger generation to learn to love God and others well than digging deep into God’s Word and allowing it to transform their hearts and minds. They will love the practical study system, devotionals, reading plans, reflection questions and challenges, biblical and historical women profiles, maps with study information, and personal testimonies guiding them through life’s challenges and questions. I highly recommend this Bible and encourage you to share a copy with the young women in your life.