Release Date: June 13, 2022
Genre: Children’s, Devotional, Journal, Coloring Book
Hold on to the Bible’s promises of God’s love, care, and protection with this coloring book devotional for kids. Each devotion includes Scripture, a reflection on the verse using kid-friendly examples, and a coloring page that illustrates the promise.
This activity book for kids ages 6 to 9 features
- 100 promises based on God’s Word that encourage children to trust the Lord no matter what–through exciting adventures, new experiences, anxieties, challenges, and sad times
- devotions that guide children toward a better understanding of who God is and His loving plans for them
- illustrations to color on every page that represent the biblical truths in a fun, creative ways
Enjoy hours of coloring God’s promises with
- sturdy paper perfect for markers, gel pens, crayons, or colored pencils
- short readings are great for family and homeschool devotions, kids’ quiet times, or Sunday School lessons
- notebook-sized pages that fit just right in a backpack or car seat pocket
Kids will love personalizing this keepsake devotional as they color their way through each promise and reflect on God’s goodness. Coloring God’s Love for Me is a hands-on devotional for kids that makes an encouraging gift for summer vacation, birthdays, Christmas, and Easter.
Purchase Link: https://amzn.to/3MwRxQk #ad
My daughters were immediately in love with this children’s devotional from Tommy Nelson Books called “Coloring God’s Love for Me: 100 Devotions to Inspire Young Hearts” by Janae Dueck! It’s the perfect addition to your summer activities because it’s a great way to intentionally share God’s promises with your children in a fun, creative way. It invites kids to draw, color, and journal their way through 100 promises made personally to them by God! Each devotion includes Scripture, a reflection on the verse using kid-friendly examples, and a coloring page that illustrates the promise. You will be encouraging your children to spend time with their creator through coloring and CREATING, but you will also be spending quality time with them as you go through the devotionals with them.
“Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise.” Hebrews 10:23
🖍 Do you like to color with your children?
Disclosure: I received a complimentary copy from the publisher as part of JustRead Tours! All opinions are my own.