TikTok and viral video star Grey (@greyandmama) says “Thank you, Mama!” to healthy foods in this picture book that teaches gratitude, manners, and the joy of sharing meals with those we love.
We all want to raise happy eaters who enjoy trying new foods, mealtimes with family, and being thankful. That’s why so many parents love Linda Meeker’s charming videos of her son Grey saying “Thank you, Mama!” With colorful illustrations that capture a child’s daily snacks and mealtimes, Thank You, Mama will delight parents and kids alike as it follows a little boy exploring different foods—from vegetables to sushi—and trying to pick his favorite.
This playful picture book for 3- to 7-year-olds
- encourages children to try new foods and become happy, healthy eaters
- honors the bond between parent and child
- models respect, manners, and thankfulness
- builds vocabulary and prereading skills with colorful food illustrations paired with words for each item
This debut children’s book from TikTok and Instagram stars Grey and Mama (@greyandmama, 7M followers) is the perfect story for
- Parents and grandparents who want to instill good habits and gratitude from a young age
- Any family eager to celebrate the love of food and family that develops over shared meals
- Baby showers, birthdays, holiday gift giving, or to a little one scared to try new foods
This cheerful story about an adorable, curious, and kind child will have your kids saying “thank you”—and maybe even giving those peas a chance!
I received a copy of this book, the review is my own opinion.
This was such a fun little read. Thank You, Mama is a cute story that encourages healthy eating habits. The name comes from Grey’s videos on TikTok saying, “Thank you, Mama!” when presented with healthy foods.
The colorful illustrations in this book will inspire young readers to try new foods and explore their favorite foods. Children may even ask family members what their favorites are. This book is a great introduction to building healthy habits and trying new things. It also encourages good manners and thankfulness.
Be prepared to be hungry after reading this adorable book.
We donated a copy to our local LFL. We love sharing our books with other children in the neighborhood.
Do you donate books to your Little Free Library in your area?