Reassure kids that God is carrying them throughout the day with these morning affirmations and whimsical illustrations from beloved author Amy Kavelaris. Adorable animals with gorgeous floral art and words of hope remind little ones of God’s love, security, and peace for the day ahead.
Through a child’s eyes, the world can be beautiful, wonder-filled, and a bit fear-filled all at the same time. Remind your little one that God is always near with this unique book of blessings. A beautiful companion to Amy Kavelaris’s popular Good Night, My Darling Dear, this inspirational picture book
- reassures children ages 4 to 8 that God carries them through good days, hard days, and anxious days
- shares biblical promises of God’s love, purpose, and protection
- features the whimsical imagery of nature and animals that has made Kavelaris’s art beloved
- encourages kids to discover God each day and joyfully live out who He created them to be
- gives children confidence to be brave in scary and unexpected situations
This unique book of blessings and prayers will remind your little one of God’s loving promises revealed in nature: that He protects us from the rain, He covers us with His wings, He shines His light into the darkness, and most of all, He’ll always be with us. Good Morning, Little One by artist Amy Kavelaris
- includes a stunning cover with a jacket over hardcover
- makes a touching keepsake gift book for a child’s Easter basket, baby showers, and other new beginnings such as adoption, a new sibling, or the first day of school
- is an enchanting piece of art for a botanical nursery or child’s bedroom
- is ideal for any parent, grandparent, or family who wants to establish a tradition of blessing their child in the morning
There’s no better way to start the day than praying over your children with this sweet, Scripture-based book about trusting God to carry each of you in His gentle arms.
“Good Morning, Little One” is the second children’s book written and illustrated but the talented Amy. It’s full of morning affirmations and beautiful, whimsical illustrations that will capture your child’s attention and remind them that He will carry them through the day and give hope and encouragement that He is holding them throughout the day! I think children need this timely reminder and encouragement that God is carrying us. This book is a great reassurance that God is always near, even when fearful! I loved all the scripture allusions throughout the text and illustrations, and I think it opens up the opportunity for family discussion of our true HOPE and His many promises. I highly recommend this adorable children’s book, and believe it would be the perfect Easter gift this year!
Grab your copy here, and a free activity guide: https://bit.ly/GoodMorningLittleOne
I received a complimentary copy of the book. Opinions expressed are my own.
One thought on “My Review of “Good Morning, Little One: New Mercies and Prayers to Carry You Through the Day””
This seems like such a sweet book for the kids to read.