We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Introduce your child to Jesus in a way that will change them forever!
If you are looking for a resource to help introduce your child to Jesus, look no further. The Moments with Jesus Encounter Bible was designed to help kids encounter Him for themselves!
Presented in a simple, beautiful format, this timeless book will help you shepherd your kids into a thriving, dynamic relationship with Jesus.
What makes the Moments with Jesus Encounter Bible different from other children’s Bibles: While other children’s Bibles contain informative stories from the Old and New Testaments, the Moments with Jesus Encounter Bible puts kids in the middle of the action of twenty essential stories from the four Gospels. Through dynamic, first-hand storytelling, kids come face to face with the Living Word Himself, getting a clear picture of who Jesus is, what He is like, and His love for them personally
- Introduces kids to the living Jesus who knows and loves them.
- Captures children’s imagination with 20 stories from the Gospels.
- Illustrates Jesus’ nature and character as revealed in Scripture.
- Cultivates a personal connection with Jesus Himself.
- Invites kids into a thrilling, life-long adventure with God.
- Empowers children to actively engage with Scripture.
- Offers insightful discussion questions to promote parent-child dialogue.
- Is the perfect Bible for children ages 4-12.
A Look Inside…
An Animated Reading from the Bible
I love how this Bible gives children the chance to learn about Jesus through the gospels while allowing them to reflect on his character and grow in their relationship with Him. I enjoyed reading this Bible together as a family, and having intentional discussions with them about Jesus. We will be using this Bible often and will treasure it for years to come! I appreciated the personal note to parents from the author in the book and included it below.
A Word to Parents from the Author
I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from the author. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.