We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
New Years Eve is a great opportunity to cover the New Year with prayerful planning and preparation with God. I found these goals today, and thought I’d share them with you. I also included a few fun songs 🙂 I hope you have a fun New Years Eve with your family!
PERSONAL STRATEGIES TO REFLECT ON
- What are 3 things I can do to sow into the lives of others this year? How can I give?
- What are 3 things we can do as a FAMILY this year? Make sure to include things that are focused on each relationship in your family: spouse, children, and grandparents. If you are single, make sure and include something with a church or community focus, where you foster relationships.
- What are 3 things I want to avoid this year?
- What things are deemed a priority, or MOST important, this year? These are the things/commitments/relationships worth sacrificing for.
- What things are deemed least important and definitely not a priority? These are the things/commitments we should let go of.
5 Primary Goals for the New Year
Your goals are in-fact your goals, but I would encourage you to grab your bible and seek the Lord for what goals align with His best for you.
- SPIRITUAL GOAL (A goal that has to do with your spiritual life and your relationship with God)
- PHYSICAL GOAL (A goal that has to do with something in the natural—your health, your family, your home, your career, etc.)
- FINANCIAL GOAL (A goal for giving or savings): If you want to give more in 2021, you need to plan and save accordingly.
- JOY GOAL (A goal for something that brings you joy—an investment of time, a trip, a project)
- OTHER GOALS (A personal goal that you would like to achieve that is not listed above)
Take Communion As a Family
It is time for the lions to roar and run in 2021! Your identity as His lion comes from your identity in Him!
You belong to God’s family and you are not alone.