My thoughts: This is a wonderful book to share with your children about their uniqueness and how they help create a bright colorful world with others who are just as unique and beautiful.
The World Needs Who You Were Made to Be, the second children’s book by New York Timesbestselling author Joanna Gaines, illustrated by Julianna Swaney, celebrates how creativity and acceptance can come together to make for a bright and beautiful adventure. The book follows a group of children as they each build their very own hot-air balloons. As the kids work together, leaning into their own skills and processes, to fill the sky with beautiful colors, we discover that the same is true for life–it’s more beautiful and vibrant when our differences are celebrated.
Together with Joanna, you and your kids will take a journey of growth and imagination as you learn in full color that:
- We should celebrate every child’s one-of-a-kind strengths as well as teamwork and acceptance of differences
- Everything can be made more beautiful when we share our talents and abilities
- We should lend a helping hand and do our best to take care of one another
The World Needs Who You Were Made to Be is a vibrant picture book perfect for:
- Ages 4-8
- Parents, libraries, classroom story times, and discussions about diversity and being a good human being
- Households that enjoy watching Chip and Joanna on Magnolia Network and HGTV’s Fixer Upper
With plenty of pink, a bounty of blue, orange and green and yellow too, this vibrant hot-air balloon adventure celebrates every child and teaches kids that we are in this together. “You’re one of a kind, and it’s so clear to see: The world needs who youwere made to be.”
Buy on Amazon- The World Needs Who You Were Made to Be