We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Description: Pop the Pig ® is an international preschool classic that is adored by millions of children–it’s the #2 best-selling new kids game of the last five years. Kids spin the spinner, pop a hamburger into the pig’s mouth, then pump his head. The more they pump, the more his belly grows until . . . pop!
Kids love the suspense as they watch his belly grow; the player who makes his belly burst loses the game. Children can quickly reset this pig game with one pump of the pig’s head and experience consistent belly busting game-play each and every time. Pop the Pig provides hours of fun and is completely kid powered (no batteries needed). For added convenience, all pieces can be stored inside the pig. Kids won’t see a pop up pirate, but they will get to pop a pig. From the makers of Gooey Louie and Jumping Jack.
- Top-selling preschool game in 2016 & 2017 according to NPD
- Players take turns rolling the die, feeding the pig, and pushing down on his head
- Each pump makes his belly grow bigger, bigger, and bigger until… POP!
- Teaches numbers, colors, and counting
- For 2-6 players, ages 4 and up
Review: This is another favorite in our house. The girls love feeding the pig and making him pop!