Being a single mom, I don’t have a whole lot of extra time to study the Bible. This is why I loved “30 Days to Understanding the Bible“. You can unlock the scriptures in just 15 minutes a day, for 30 days!
The Max Anders classic is now expanded and updated with this 30th Anniversary Edition, helping you grasp the key people, events, and doctrines of the Christina faith; and getting more out of God’s Word. It uses a straightforward, easy-to-use guide that breaks down the Bibles structure so that you can learn and remember the key points of the Bible’s text quickly.
- The “Arc of Bible History” to help you visualize the Bible’s overarching themes.
- The “Story of the Bible” summarizing Genesis through Revelation in just a few pages.
- The core beliefs of the Christian faith, focusing on the teachings that have united Christians for the last 2,000 years.
- 13 week plan that provides teacher’s every creative and effective tool for teaching the Bible in 30 days.
- Fan-favorite bonus content, previously removed, now restored from the original edition.
Dr. Max Anders is the author of over 25 books. He has taught on the college and seminary level and is a veteran pastor. Max was also one of the original team members with Walk Thru the Bible Ministries. He provides resources and discipleship strategies at MaxAnders.com to help people grow spiritually.
Official website: http://www.biblein30days.com
One luck reader will win their own copy of 30 Days to Understanding the Bible, 30th Anniversary: Unlock the Scriptures in 15 minutes a day.Win a copy of 30 Days to Understanding the Bible, 30th Anniversary: Unlock the Scriptures in 15 minutes a day. https://js.gleam.io/e.js
Disclosure: Many thanks to Propeller Consulting, LLC for providing this prize for the giveaway. Choice of winners and opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post. Only one entrant per mailing address, per giveaway. If you have won a prize from our sponsor Propeller /FlyBy Promotions in the last 30 days on the same blog, you are not eligible to win. Or if you have won the same prize on another blog, you are not eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.”