We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- WATERMELON PIZZA [Click for Recipe] – via Wholesome Yum
- CARAMEL APPLE CHEESECAKE BARS [Click for Recipe] – via The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Late Summer Plum Cake [Click for Recipe] via Once Upon A Chef
- Simple Cinnamon Poached Pears with Maple Syrup Mascarpone Filling [Click for Recipe] – via Honest Cooking
- PEACH COBBLER [Click for Recipe] – via Taste of Lizzy T
- TRIPLE BERRY COBBLER [Enter Here] – via Great Grub Delicious Treats
- Baked Chocolate Caramel Apples [Click for Recipe] – via Meatloaf and Melodrama
- Caramel Apple Sticky Buns [Enter Here] – via I Heat Eating
- NO-BAKE APPLE CHEESECAKES [Enter Here] – via Bake or Break
- Cherry No-Bake Cookies [Enter Here] – via Taste of Home
9 thoughts on “10 Fruit-astic Desserts You’ll Want to Try”
Baked Chocolate Caramel Apples sounds like a winner!
Baked Chocolate Caramel Apples sounds like a winner
Oh boy do these look so good. I would love to try the CARAMEL APPLE CHEESECAKE BARS.
I WANNA TRY THOSE!
I just have to try the Triple Berry Cobbler! It looks so good!
I would love to try the Cherry No-Bake Cookies!!!
Those apples sound so amazing…
The Triple Berry Cobbler looks especially good, thanks for sharing!!
Those look absolutely delicious!