We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
- Add some science to the world of collectible toys with the Beaker Creatures 2-Pack with Bio-Home
- COLLECT: There are 35 mysterious Beaker Creatures to find and collect, including 5 limited edition 24-Carat Creatures!
- DISCOVER: After watching the bubbling reaction, see which Beaker Creature you discovered with the included classification card and the Bio-Home’s built-in magnifier
- LEARN: each creature comes with a mini-poster filled with real-world science facts inspired by the Beaker Creatures and their planets
- 7-PIECE SET: includes 1 reactor pod with mystery Beaker Creature, 1 bonus Beaker Creature, 1 Bio-Home, 2 classification cards, and 2 mini-posters
- For ages 5+
Description: Give your beaker creatures a home away from home! Add some science to the world of collectible toys with the beaker creatures 2-Pack with bio-home from Learning Resources. Each pack comes with two beaker creatures collectibles: one that’s ready to identify, and one that’s encased within a mysterious REACTOR pod. After dropping the pod in water and triggering its colorful bubbling reaction, kids can use the included classification cards to Count up their creatures’ physical characteristics and determine which of the 35 beaker creatures they’ve discovered. The set also includes one bio-home, a cozy habitat for the creatures whose top also doubles as a magnifier that helps kids take a closer look. Each beaker creatures 2-Pack with bio-home comes with two double-sided mini-posters: one side features a quiz filled with amazing real-world science facts, while the other features fun images of the creatures that combine to form a larger poster.
[amazon_link asins=’B07BYVXKQZ’ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’lizardbrooks9-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’768ac47b-a66a-11e8-a640-8f0033a12540′]
2 thoughts on “Collect, Discover, and Learn with Beaker Creatures Bio-Home Toy”
These look fun…but, how small are the pieces?
The creature is 1″ and the dissolve pod is 2″. My girls are 5 and 6 years old, so I don’t have to worry about them putting toys in their mouth anymore. I’d definitely recommend it for ages 5+