We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Discover the Secret to a Full Life
We live in a world of scarcity. We say, “I don’t have enough time… maybe when we have more money… if only I had a little more help…” But Scripture says if we have Jesus, we have enough.
We live in a hectic world. There’s hardly a moment of silence from the moment we wake up to the moment we close our eyes to sleep. And yet, it’s in the midst of this busyness, that our heavenly Father wants to speak to us, to remind us of who He is and who we are in Him.
(from page 25 of the study)
In this 6-week study of Colossians, Asheritah Ciuciu leads readers to discover the life-altering importance of Jesus’ sufficiency and sovereignty. And you don’t need hours a day to enjoy this Bible Study. Each day’s study contains three paths:
- Snack: a bite-size morsel of truth to chew on throughout your busy day
- Feast: a dig-deep guide to maximizing the “meat” you’re getting out of your bible study
- Serve: a service challenge for making theory a reality
You can enjoy this study with all three courses or pick the one that works best for you. Discover the joy and freedom that abounds when we know deep in our hearts that Jesus truly is enough.
Weekly focuses include:
- Week 1: Praying Through Christ: It’s only in getting to know Jesus more that we will experience the
fullness of God’s presence as we yearn for it.
- Week 2: Rejoicing in Christ: Who is Jesus and what qualifies Him to be the One who we live and die for
- Week 3: Complete in Christ: It’s tempting to hold on to a checklist of things to be right with God, because
that gives us the illusion of being in control. But the truth is it’s Christ alone, and He is enough.
- Week 4: Hidden with Christ: When God looks at us, He sees the holiness of Jesus covering us like a
- Week 5: Loving Like Christ: On our own, we cannot love the unlovable or those who have hurt us. But
through Him we can because He is enough.
- Week 6: Ministering with Christ: We are invited to participate in the work of the gospel through our
devoted prayers, grace-filled conversations, and hands-on involvement.
This is an encouraging study is sure to ignite and renew a hunger and desire for Jesus and God’s Word.
“You’ve been brought to fullness in Christ,” says Ciuciu. “There is no other “if only” that will fulfill you. Losing that weight, getting that paycheck, moving into that neighborhood; all these things may make you feel better in the moment, but they don’t bring lasting satisfaction because they were never meant to. The full life is not beyond our reach; it’s already ours in Christ Jesus when we find our satisfaction in Him.”
[amazon_link asins=’0802416861′ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’lizardbrooks9-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’c699c3d8-94fe-11e8-b0a5-ad979893f4c3′]
About Asheritah Ciuciu
Asheritah Ciuciu is a writer, speaker, and founder of One Thing Alone Ministries–an online community of women who find joy in Jesus through creative spiritual disciplines. She’s also the author of Full: Food, Jesus, and the Battle for Satisfaction (Moody, January 2017) and Unwrapping the Names of Jesus (Moody, October 2017). Asheritah grew up in Romania as a missionary kid and lives with her high school sweetheart and spunky children in northeast Ohio. Her passion is leading busy women deeper with Jesus in the midst of their everyday lives both in her local church and online at www.OneThingAlone.com.
He is Enough: Living in the Fullness of Jesus (A Study in Colossians)
One lucky winner will receive a copy of “He is Enough: Living in the Fullness of Jesus (A Study in Colossians)” for their own! Enter below, and may the odds ever be in your favor to win! The giveaway ends August 14th, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. CST.
- The giveaway is open to US residents, age 18+, only.
- Cats in the Cradle is not responsible for prize shipment.
- No P.O. Boxes, please.
- No purchase required.
- Winners are chosen randomly via Gleam.
- Winners will be notified via email and have 48 hours to claim his/her prize. A new winner will be chosen if a response is not received.