We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Children can play, sing, and learn about all kinds of feelings with their friend and neighbor Daniel Tiger from the hit PBS KIDS series, Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood.
- Trolley Game – Drive the trolley to discover more than a dozen mini-games about feelings.
- Sing-Along – Choose from 18 of your favorite Daniel Tiger songs, each one fully animated.
- Drawing Easel – Use paints, crayons, stickers, and more to express yourself.
- Feelings Photo Booth – Take pictures of yourself that show lots of different feelings. Daniel will help you pose!
With Daniel Tiger’s Grr-ific Feelings, children can play and explore their feelings through four rich, engaging activities:
Ding! Ding! Play Daniel’s Trolley Game!
In Daniel’s Trolley Game, children will have fun driving the trolley and playing more than a dozen mini-games about feelings featuring Daniel and friends.
- Practice calming down just as Daniel does, with a squeeze and a deep breath.
- Feel proud as you help Daniel clean up his toys and put away the silverware.
- Count to four with Daniel when he feels so mad that he wants to roar.
- Laugh along with Daniel’s happy dance!
Sing-Along with Daniel!
In Daniel’s Sing-Along, children can choose from 18 of their favorite Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood songs, each one fully animated and expressing a different feeling. A great resource for children and parents alike!
Daniel’s Drawing Easel has everything you need, including paints, crayons, stickers and more. Save your pictures to the gallery or share with friends and family.
Strike a Pose to Show How You Feel!
In the Feelings Photo Booth, children can take pictures of themselves making their sad or mad or happy faces. See how Daniel looks when he feels that way too!
Daniel Tiger’s Grr-ific Feelings is based on the PBS KIDS series Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, produced by the Fred Rogers Company. Targeting kids ages 2-5, the app is designed to extend the series’ social-emotional curriculum, helping kids identify and express their feelings.