After-School Questions to Get Your Kids TalkingDecember 8, 2017
1. What’s one thing that really made you laugh today?
2. What was the most favorite part of your day?
3. What is one thing (subject, activity, etc.) you like/dislike about school? Tell me about that.
4. What do you like about _________ (i.e. your teacher, math, spelling, etc.)?
5. Share one thing you know now that you didn’t know when you woke up this morning.
7. Who is someone you don’t like hanging out with? Why is that?
8. Who is someone at school (or a friend you know) who always seems to do the right thing? Tell me about him/her.
9. What is one thing you’re not looking forward to this week? How do you plan to make the most of it?
10. Is there a problem you faced today that you solved? How did you solve it?
11. When did you feel most proud of yourself today?
12. Did anyone push your buttons today? Tell me about that. How did you react/respond?
13. What is one thing you want God to help you with at school this week?
15. Name one thing that happened today that you’re very thankful for.
16. Is there a friend or classmate you have trouble getting along with? How can you be a better friend?
17. Who is someone (a friend at school, a teacher, sibling, etc.) you saw act with integrity today? What did they do?
18. What was the most difficult thing you had to deal with today? How did you get through it?
19. What, about school, makes you happy?
20. If you could change one thing about school, what it would be?
21. What is one thing we can do as a family after school, or on the weekend, that would brighten your day?