Painting FireworksMay 26, 2017
We decided to paint fireworks this weekend. 🙂
This is really easy and fun.
- Put some shavingcream on a cookie sheet.
- Place dots of color
- Star out the paint with a q-tip
- Place thick white paper on the creations and press down lightly
- Let sit for a few minutes and remove.
- Set aside and let the paint dry for about 5-10 minutes
- Scrap off shaving cream with a card. (We used junk mail)
This is also a fun way to make fireworks!
- Cut a toiletpaper roll with strips – halfway up.
- Place paint on paper plates.
- And have fun stamping some fireworks!