We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
We decided to paint fireworks this weekend. 🙂
This is really easy and fun.
- Put some shavingcream on a cookie sheet.
- Place dots of color
- Star out the paint with a q-tip
- Place thick white paper on the creations and press down lightly
- Let sit for a few minutes and remove.
- Set aside and let the paint dry for about 5-10 minutes
- Scrap off shaving cream with a card. (We used junk mail)
This is also a fun way to make fireworks!
- Cut a toiletpaper roll with strips – halfway up.
- Place paint on paper plates.
- And have fun stamping some fireworks!
5 thoughts on “Painting Fireworks”
This looks like so much fun, not just for kids, but me as well.
This looks like so much fun, not just for kids, but me as well. I like doing these sort of art projects with the kids.
ohhhh this is s a POERFECT holiday art project
I’ve never seen this before. That’s a super fun activity for kids!
This looks like so much fun, my kids would love it! I remember using shaving cream to clean the desks on the last day of school when I was little, it was so much fun to play with! I am definitely doing this one, thanks for sharing!